Monday, January 11, 2010

Banging my head against the wall



My little car - the one in the pic - taken while the wheel alignment was being done. Sweet, happy, easy going car. No real trouble in the 9 years I've had her.

So why the title of this post? Let me explain.

Early December 2009 I took my dear car for it's 100 000km service. It came back with more problems it didn't have when it went in. I complained. They told me nothing was wrong. My father drove the car and wrote a list of 7 things they need to check.

They checked the things on the list and my car was back to it's old self. Forward a week later and I begin to notice the now countless oil circles in my parking space at home.

Early January I complain to head office, the customer relations manager, another branch and one of the managers at the original branch. No positive response.

Rather pissed off with no real way of expressing my anger (really not good at expressing my anger) I call up B who being the lovely man he is, makes a few calls and tomorrow morning I head back to the original branch to be seen to the minute I arrive!

I am beyond angry and frustrated - I'm dissapointed in the service we get in this country. It's disgusting to say the least. I have stories of bad service that will take weeks to tell you about and no i'm not an unreasonable person. I'm actually rather timid and very, very rarely do I get angry - ask anyone who knows me.

I'll post an update on my car tomorrow. For now I'm going to leave the office and buy a big ice cream to cheer me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment