Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Weekend

I'm now done with three of the four books in the Twilight series. Do not ask me why I am so addicted to the story, the books, the characters and the romance - I'm not one to read fiction but this series seems to draw me in.

I am hoping to start reading the last book, Breaking Dawn, this week. I'll get going on my masters thesis once I'm done with this book :) (Will post on this subject soon)

Had my first yoga class for 2010 - it still hurts in so many places :( Had a successful shopping trip with B, T and Y. Finally bought the pillow that my mum never stops praising.

Had a smoked trout and cream cheese sandwich at Woolies Cafe - Wow is all I can say.

Spend Sunday reading, sleeping, watching movies. Sometimes that is all you need to get you energised for the week ahead.

Am loving this grey skies, cool air, rainy weather!



Pic unrelated to topic.

My brother got a new camera and took this gorgeous photo of his cat Felix - he emailed this to me to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment