Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The little things



It's the little things that make me smile - like the pic above - my two favourite males.

Been a bit irritable this week. Not having things go my way makes me irritable :) But after picking my car up this morning I feel a whole lot better. Hopefully I won't have to go back to Daihatsu for a long long time. They claim it was a manufacturing fault on the oil filter but I think they put it in wrong when they changed it and OVERFILLED THE OIL causing it to spring a leak.

Deep breath.

I got home yesterday and my darling cat*, Asif, wrapped his tail around my ankle and looked me in the eye waiting for me to take the hint and rub his tummy :)

Yes, it's definitely the little things...

*I have two... will do a post on them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment